EURONICS International Ltd.
Euronics International Ltd. is responsible for the development and coordination of Euronics worldwide and the management of all its international business affairs. Euronics International Ltd. is headquartered in Amsterdam and has a staff of eight.
Amongst other functions, Euronics International Ltd.:
- develops and implements Euronics’ strategy plans
- collects market figures and other data from members and countries, and shares information amongst them and with Euronics’ industry partners
- negotiates, coordinates and manages supplier contracts
- identifies and shares best practices between Euronics members
- communicates with prospective members and manages the international expansion of Euronics